Saturday, May 14, 2011
Favorite Reading
The concept of technomedia and the article we read from Sam Han's book on Navigating Technomedia was one of my favorite concepts we learned in this class. To refresh everyone's memory, Han was discussing how of all the media technologies are working together and how the "new media" is really just layers of media that have formed and evolved through the years. I really enjoyed reading about this because we are currently in a time where the Internet has become such a huge part of the media and many people who are unfamiliar with these concepts we have learned in class think that the current state of the media is something completely new rather than something that evolved over time. I really enjoyed learning the history of how the media came to be, and I chose this concept because it is something I will continue to research and learn about in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment