Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grooveshark

http://sfappeal.com/culture/2011/04/big-fish-big-pond-grooveshark-app-no-longer-in-android-app-store.php

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cat,

    I actually never heard of Grooveshark which is similar to Pandora as you mentioned. That name alone was very catchy to me and definitely made me think of the 70's with the word "groove" and shack meaning like place. I really enjoyed your video blog because I thought you did a great job on discussing the article as well as proposing how the site deals with compensating the artists who post their songs on the site and how you also mentioned how the site has to overcome certain issues they may or have dealt with. I think this site sounds like a great source for those indie groups out there who may not be on iTunes or other sites as much so since this site caters more to that type of genre, those who like that music have a chance to hear their future possible favorite artists.

    Great job overall!

    ~little miss daisy

    ReplyDelete